We collect information through:
- Information you give us, via e-mail or otherwise, within a (potential) client relation or collaboration;
- Information you give us, via email or otherwise, when you are employed at Tom Postma Design or when you apply for a job or internship;
Tom Postma Design makes every effort to ensure your privacy and handle personal data with care. We comply with the applicable laws and regulations, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR 2018). This means that we at any time:
- Process your personal data in accordance with the purpose for which they were provided;
- Limit the collection and process of your personal data to the minimum required for the purposes of processing;
- If necessary, ask for your explicit consent for the processing of your personal data;
- Have taken appropriate organizational and technical measures to ensure the security of your personal data;
- Do not share your personal data to third parties, unless this is necessary for the purposes for which the data is provided;
- Are aware of your rights regarding personal data and respect them.
Tom Postma Design uses Mailchimp to collect, save and handle email addresses for sending newsletters. Tom Postma Design has a Data Processing Agreement with Mailchimp (12 July 2018).
Tom Postma Design uses WeTransfer Plus service to upload large file sizes to clients. Tom Postma Design has a Data Processing Agreement with WeTransfer (23 July 2018).
Cookies and data processing with Google Analytics
Google Analytics uses “cookies” stored on your computer to help analyse how users use our website. You may prevent or stop the installation and storage of cookies by modifying the settings in your browser. To find out more about the setting and management of your cookies, visit Google Management Cookies.
Tom Postma Design will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected or to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
When applying for a job at Tom Postma Design, your contact details, resume and portfolio will be collected and stored. We process this data for recruitment purposes only. When the recruitment process is over, we will delete your data within a maximum of 4 weeks. If we would like to keep your personal data and portfolio in our database for possible future roles, we will ask for your consent.
The data collected by Google Analytics can be deleted by Google upon request. Google will delete such Customer Personal Data from its system as soon as reasonably practicable and within a maximum period of 180 days, unless EU or EU Member State law requires storage.